Top 5 Reasons to Attend the NAFEM Show
The 2019 North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) is around the corner. Don’t wait a minute longer to get yourself to Orlando so you can take your business to the next level. NAFEM reveals the inner workings of foodservice success.
Need help convincing your boss that you need to be in attendance, follow the NAFEMshow.org link to get a letter you can give your boss with the click of the mouse. There are many reasons to attend the show, here are our top five.
1. Stay Current and Competitive.
This show is focused entirely on foodservice equipment and supplies.
- Over 600 exhibitors will be there with the latest equipment.
- More than 10,000 people attended the last show. There is no better way to connect with others and share ideas.
If you want to know what’s new, you will find it at this NAFEM showcase. You’ll take home invaluable information about the best and newest technology, including:
- Time/labor/cost saving trends
- Customer-centric trends
- New eco-friendly options
3. Product Spotlights
You’ll have the opportunity to get up close and personal with all the latest equipment. For example:
- Instagram usage will continue to grow, so make sure your food is photogenic. While you’re at it, your space has to shine from the front door to the table.
- Upgrade equipment. Stop spending money on costly repairs and invest in the newest equipment. New equipment will save time and money, giving you that competitive edge.
- Build a better bar. We don’t have to tell you that beverages are high-profit items, but you can work to make them special. Cold-press juicers, advanced water-filtration systems, artisan sodas, and specialty glassware can make your customers come back for more.
- More flavor, please. Sous vide machines, rotisseries, smokers, and wood burning grills add flavors you can’t reproduce any other way.
- Speedy service, especially for the lunch crowd is the way to your guest’s heart, stomach, and wallet. Make it good and fast and they will come back for more. New equipment can get consumers in and out in record time.