PURCHASING THROUGH US
CAN I BUY FROM ELEVATION REPS?
No, we represent factories so you cannot purchase directly from us. However, we will connect you to the right distributor where you can make a purchase. Contact us for a referral.
CAN I TEST THE EQUIPMENT?
Yes! Fill out a demo request form.
WHAT IS MY PRICE?
We don’t set prices. You can get a price on any product through the distributor.
SERVICE AND REPAIRS
WHAT IF MY EQUIPMENT NEEDS SERVICE?
As dedicated sales representatives, we do not service equipment. Please visit our “Warranties/Repairs” page for service information for all manufacturers. If you are having trouble discerning which manufacturer you need to contact, please reach out here.
WHO DO I CALL FOR SERVICE OR WARRANTY?
Each manufacturer has service and warranty information on their website. Go directly to the manufacturers website for this information. You can find links to the manufacturers’ service and warranty pages here.
WHAT ARE THE WARRANTIES?
Go to our warranty page, click on the logo of the manufacturer of your product and you will be directed to their site where you can find those answers.
HOW DO I GET REPLACEMENT PARTS?
We do not handle replacement parts. Please visit our Replacement Parts page to find manufacturer brands and corresponding parts. Otherwise, head to our Warranties/Repairs page to learn how to contact the manufacturer directly for service.
WHAT CAN REDUCE THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF MY EQUIPMENT?
- Clean dust and debris from condenser coil and fan for better heat transfer
- Perform scheduled interior cleaning to avoid scale build up on evaporator plates
- Remove lime and scale deposits to prevent obstructive build up
- Fix leaks to increase operating efficiently and reduce water usage
- Ensure door seal is tight to prevent heat loss
- Clean interior to maintain reflective shine for beat heat optimization
- Degrease and clean heating element for optimal operation
- Remove carbon accumulation for even heat distribution and reduced energy consumption
Refrigerators & Freezers
- Clean build up around gasket seals to prevent cold air loss
- Make sure coils and refrigeration system are clean and dust free for improved energy transfer
- Remove sediment from hot water tanks and heater coils to optimum energy transfer
- Inspect spray arms and pre-rinse valves for scale build up to reduce wash times and energy consumption
WHAT IS VITRIFIED CHINA?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLODGETT SHO, BDO, ZEPHAIRE AND DFG OVENS?
Blodgett makes four different types of convection ovens. SHO and BDO are economy models, Zephaire are mid-range models and DFG are premium models. Each of these models come in gas or electric options, many are Energy Star certified, and most range between 27,000 to 55,000 BTUs/hour per section or 11kw/hour per section. However, all of these models vary in size and capacity, meaning some can cook less items at one time, while others can cook more. Talk to us today about finding the right Blodgett oven to meet your foodservice needs.
IS THE SOUTHBEND/STAR CHARBROILER CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL SANITATION FOUNDATION? IF SO, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Yes, Southbend/Star Charbroiler and many of our products are National Sanitation Foundation certified. This means that all of the products’ surfaces are easy to access and clean. Bacteria can’t hide in hard-to-reach nooks and crannies, making for a safer product.
The National Sanitation Foundation helps improve global human health by developing public health standards and certification programs that protect the world’s food, water, consumer products, and the environment. Learn more about the NSF here.
ARE THERE ANY ENERGY REBATES AVAILABLE?
Yes. In specific states, we service there are energy rebates. Please see this general list of rebates via Thermwise, as well as this list for Nevada and Arizona via Southwest Gas. Often these rebates are substantial enough to allow you to get a new piece of equipment that will perform better and last longer. Take advantage of these rebates and use the savings to acquire a higher quality solution.